How to set the install prefix for pyqt tools?

Chalice Paper liujunchang97 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 29 03:35:18 BST 2021

Hi,
After reading the sip-builder doc, I know I can set the python library prefix by passing `--target-dir <some/path>`,
but this option doesn't affect the prefix path of pyqt tools, it always installs pyuic6 and pylupdate6 into the
python's `sys.executable` path. At present, I can install them into another path by modifying the generated Makefile.
So, is there any option can control the install prefix of the pyqt tools?
Thank you in advance.