QGroupBox with two rows of widgets

Ludovic Bellière belliere.ludovic at proximus.be
Mon May 3 18:59:31 BST 2021

Hi Rich,

You should be wary of relying on pyuic5, as that tools has been removed
from PyQt6 distributions. As such, it'll be quite problematic to migrate
from Qt5 to Qt6.

It would be quite nice for PyQt to distribute Qt's own cli tools, rcc,
which has been updated to support python in the 6th version of the
framework.

Cheers,
Ludovic