QDateEntry: setting current date as mimimum

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Wed May 5 19:07:13 BST 2021

QDateEntry? QLable? Positional error exceptions?

Sorry if I'm being a bit blunt here, but I doubt this is a code reviewing
mailing list.

I'm aware there's no strict rule about what could or couldn't be posted
here, but, really, we should at least check our code before sending it,
*run it* and understand its possible errors. Despite the fact that there's
no QDateEntry (QDateEdit?) or QLable (QLabel!) object in Qt, that exception
is clearly a basic python syntax issue, and I don't really think we should
even discuss them here.

Maurizio
--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi