Debugging PyQt5 module [RESOLVED]

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Sat May 29 20:47:12 BST 2021

Wing Pro also works to debug PyQt based apps.

At this point I’d think that any of the debuggers mentioned on this thread / that are used by widely used python IDE’s would work for a PyQt based application. My suggestion would be to pick one, start to use it, and ask questions if you run into problems.

Cheers,

John