How to automatically processed frame from QCamera

Zdenko Podobny zdenop at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:55:10 GMT 2021

Hello,

I am trying to make a PyQt5 application for extracting QR codes from
QCamera. Prototype is almost ready (see attachment), but I am not able to
automatically process video frames – I need to click on the button...

All examples for tasks like this, use opencv, but I do not want to use
opencv for this (it took 30 seconds for opencv  to start my camera and its
barcode recognition is worse than pyzbar.)

Any suggestions on how to automatically send frames to pyzbar (or any other
post processing function)?

BR,

Zdenko