Who is responsible for updating PyQt5 in Anaconda? [External Public Use]

Eddie Kuns Eddie.Kuns at npd.com
Sat Sep 4 20:45:01 BST 2021

When I look at the latest PyQt5 that is hosted on Anaconda, it is 5.9.2, last updated there nearly 9 months ago but first uploaded 18 months ago.  It looks like 5.9.2 is actually almost four years old.

Conda-forge has 5.12.3, last updated 5 months ago but first uploaded 15 months ago.  It looks like 5.12.3 is actually over two years old.

It looks like pip is up-to-date with 5.15.4.

Who is responsible for updating PyQt5 in Anaconda?  I'm not sure how to tell from Anaconda's web site.  Does anyone here know?  This is the only Python package I am using from Anaconda that is anything close to this old.  (At least of those packages where I care about the version number.)

    Thanks

           Eddie Kuns

Classification: External Public Use

This email, and attachments, if any, are for the intended recipient(s), and may be shared externally and disseminated for use as permitted under applicable terms and conditions and/or terms of use.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.