qwidget.h not found compiling QScintilla

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Apr 17 02:06:17 BST 2022

I'm trying to compile Qscintilla and I get an error from PyQt:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/site-packages/PyQt5/bindings/QtWidgets/qwidget.sip:28:10: fatal error: 'qwidget.h' file not found

For some reason the comile command does not have the include dir for QtWidgets.

I'm compiling for Qt 5.15 and Python 3.10 on macos 11 (intel).  PyQt5 compiled from source just fine.

-----
https://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.