New release of PyQt-stubs

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Sat Apr 23 12:01:08 BST 2022

Hi,

I have just released PyQt5-stubs 5.15.6.0 .

This is an enhancement of the stub files released as part of the PyQt5
packages, to support full type-checking via mypy. Improvements over the
default stubs include:

  * Signals are properly typed as signals and not as methods
  * QFlags derived classes correctly support all combination operations
  * Many methods accepting an optional None have been annotated so
  * and more...

To install them :

python -m pip install --upgrade pyqt5-stubs

Don't hesitate to report any feedback, on github or directly to me.

Cheers,

Philippe