PyQt6: QTreeView missing clicked signal

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Mar 28 09:56:03 BST 2022

Hey,

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 01:23:45PM +0200, Gottfried Müller wrote:
> is there a reason? In QAbstractItemView "clicked" is defined as signal.
> I could use it in pyqt5. At the moment I am using the "activated"
> signal  and setExpandsOnDoubleClick(False).

Define "missing"? It at least seems to be defined for me:

    >>> from PyQt6.QtWidgets import QTreeView
    >>> from PyQt6.QtCore import PYQT_VERSION_STR
    >>> PYQT_VERSION_STR
    '6.2.3'
    >>> QTreeView.clicked
    <unbound PYQT_SIGNAL clicked(QModelIndex)>

If it's not getting emitted, that sounds more like a Qt issue, rather
than a PyQt one.

Florian

--
            me at the-compiler.org | https://www.qutebrowser.org