sip-install: '13.4' is not a supported ABI version

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue May 24 19:36:47 BST 2022

Hi,

after the issue in my previous mail, I tried building the latest
snapshot instead:

    PyQt-builder-1.13.0.dev2205131442
    PyQt6-6.3.1.dev2205151723
    PyQt6_sip-13.4.0

but that fails with:

    $ .../.venv-pyqt64-snapshot/bin/sip-install --qmake ~/proj/qt/dev6/build/qtbase/bin/qmake --tracing --verbose --jobs 16 --debug --confirm-license
    [...]
    Checking to see if the dbus-python support should be built...
    The dbus-python package does not seem to be installed.
    sip-install: '13.4' is not a supported ABI version

Is that intended? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Florian

--
            me at the-compiler.org | https://www.qutebrowser.org