QTableWidget/QTableView very slow resizing?

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:55:10 GMT 2022

Without any other details it's impossible to help you.
Maybe you set some resize mode on the headers, or used a custom delegate
that requires too much time to repaint.

We need some actual code to start with, otherwise nobody could help you.

Regards,
Maurizio

--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi