Adding arguments to make for sysroot

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:23:07 BST 2022

This is the best what I've found to do it, so I created identical component
plugins for Qt, OpenSSL, and Python. It builds in < 10 minutes now instead
of 45-60 min:

import os.path
from pyqtdeploy.sysroot.plugins.Qt import QtComponent

class DemoQtComponent(QtComponent):

def run(self, *args, capture=False):
""" Run a command, optionally capturing stdout. """
if args[0] == self.host_make:
self.verbose('Adding args for concurrent build.')
_args = args + ('-j16',)
else:
_args = args
return super().run(*_args, capture=capture)

It would probably be cleaner to support an env var, but...

Cheers,