Fixed: Error message on import of QWebEngineView

David Cortesi davecortesi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:31:22 BST 2022

In re this and related messages when creating a QtWebEngineView, I made the
errors go away as follows.

In my root module, before I create the Application, I added the single line,
     import PyQt6.QtWebEngineWidgets

That module doesn't use WebEngine, in fact the WebEngineView is first
instantiated much later when the user does something. But having this
import before the Application starts prevents the error message later.