Color text in Qtablewidget header

Luca Bertolotti luca72.bertolotti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 15:12:19 BST 2024

Hello i change some colors in my tablewidget in this way:
 self.tableWidget_2.setStyleSheet(".QTableWidget#tableWidget_2
{background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); gridline-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color:
rgb(255, 255, 255);}")

there is a way to change the color of the header text because the default
color is  the one of the main form text (  white because the background
color is black) so I don't see the header text

I don't know how to change the header color or how to make all the table
black

Thanks
Luca