[QScintilla] help!!!Code Completion in QScintilla

Joan Pablo Jimenez Milian jpjimenez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Thu Jul 12 21:05:53 BST 2007

Hi, thanks for your reply, as I said I am a little new with QScintilla (and Scintilla), I would like to get the full code completion of QScintilla but is just that I don't know how, I don't have a good documentation, and examples to do that. I really don't understand it. That's why I tried a simple way, but doesn't work. If you could help me please, I really need it.

I get from my compiler all I need to put in the ListBox of the code completion, is just that I don't know how.