[QScintilla] Re: QScintilla-1.73-gpl-2.1 problem compiling with MinGW and Qt-4.2.2

Max Belov max_belov at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 09:28:57 BST 2007

Hi all,

The problem was resolved by changing

#include <Qsci/qsciglobal.h>
#include <Qsci/lexer.h>

#include <qsciglobal.h>
#include <qscilexer.h>

in all qscilexerxxx.h files.

(the Qsci/ prefix is not necessary, because we have -I"Qsci" in the compiler settings, moreover the qscilexerxxx.h files are situated in the same directory as qscilexer.h and qsciglobal.h, so it is not 'semantically' correct anyway)

Actually, I think that it is worth to remove the prefix Qsci/ from all #include declarations in all files in Qsci/ directory. Just to make the code look nicer and to avoid issues with MinGW.

Thank you,

Max