[QScintilla] Intellisense options using the mouse

owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 13:48:09 GMT 2012

Hi,

We are currently using Qscintilla 2.5 and are having a minor issue on our windows environments. It seems that selecting options using the mouse in the intellisense pop-up provided by by QsciAPIs causes the pop-up to immediately close, without selecting anything. We have not found this issue to affect our other linux environments. We recently upgraded to  version 2.6 and see the same issue on our windows builds.

Is there a work around we can use?

Thanks,
Owen.

--