[Eric] strip trailing whitespace

Darren Dale darren.dale at cornell.edu
Sat Dec 1 14:11:05 GMT 2007

I wouldn't say it is urgent, but the other devs on my project are taking steps
to automatically prevent whitespace noise from creeping into svn commits, so
I feel compelled to do the same.

This is probably a dumb question, but why does it matter if trailing
whitespace is stripped from lines in triple-quoted strings?