[Eric] Django and Turbogears projects

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Dec 27 17:26:01 GMT 2007

On Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007, Jake B wrote:
> Hi,
> Functionally, does the project type do anything? I thought it might
> import the appropriate API files or do something like that, but at the
> moment, I can't see any particular difference.
> Please let me know. Thanks.

At the moment it just redefines the meaning of "Forms" (*.html files instead
of *.ui files) for "Django" and "TurboGears" and shows the project browsers
configured for this project type. For other project types the right tools to
use are selected as well (e.g. Qt3 and Qt4 GUI).

Currently there are no API files available for Django and TurboGears. Maybe
somebody wants to contribute them.

Detlev

detlev at die-offenbachs.de