[Eric] Eric4 on Ubuntu

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 12 22:25:46 BST 2007

On 12.06.07 17:49:51, Flavio Coelho wrote:
> Compiling from sources was my first thought, but I couldn't find them!.
> I know it sound's silly and that I am too lazy to go find Qscintilla2, But
> the riverbank Qscintilla page does not have the sources for Qscintila2, only
> the old version 1.7:

Wrong, The 1.7 refers to the version of Scintilla that QScintilla is
based on the 2.x is later in the filename. We had this recently either
here or on the pyqt mailinglist and Phil said he'll change the filename
for the next snapshot.

Andreas

--
Beauty and harmony are as necessary to you as the very breath of life.