[Eric] Re: Eric Digest, Vol 15, Issue 8

Alistair Campbell alistair.campbell at jcu.edu.au
Sat Sep 22 02:14:57 BST 2007

Hi,

Detlev Offenbach said
<Quote>
That is fixed already in the current 4.1 snapshot and will be part of the next
formal 4.0 release.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de
</Quote>

I downloaded the snapshot 4.1-snapshot-20070813(r1433) and get exactly the same problem. So, I don't think it is fixed for the OS X(intel) system.I wonder if there is a file, module or some code somewhere that tells ERIC where to look for designer, etc that I could change? If so, I would appreciate it if you could point me to it. I am happy to track the details down myself. I really think it is connected with the bug in the 'show external tools command. I've sent of a bug report but I guess that'll take time to get through the system.

Thanks

Alistair