[Eric] python api

Oğuz Yarımtepe comp.ogz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 18:39:03 BST 2007

Hi i was trying to enable autocompletion in the eric3 interface and saw it is
possibel to enable it either from document or api. So i searched the net and
found gen_python_api.py. When i run it it gave me errors:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gen_python_api.py", line 281, in ?
    processFolder(folder)
  File "gen_python_api.py", line 217, in processFolder
    processFolder(folder + os.sep + entry, prefix=prefix+entry+'.')
  File "gen_python_api.py", line 238, in processFolder
    processModule(module, file)
  File "gen_python_api.py", line 146, in processModule
    processName(entryprefix, module + '.', name, ns)
  File "gen_python_api.py", line 88, in processName
    exec 'hasdoc = hasattr(' + moduleprefix + name + ', "__doc__")' in ns
  File "<string>", line 1
    hasdoc = hasattr(svn.client.import, "__doc__")

Will this api let me see the methods and other stuff when i am coding in the
interface and press '.' ?

And where is this file that doesn't generate errors?

Thanx
--
Oğuz Yarımtepe
http://www.yarimtepe.com/en