[Eric] exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError:

lucaberto at libero.it lucaberto at libero.it
Mon Sep 24 06:57:28 BST 2007

Hello i have try to add the icon in my program form , when i try to reconpile i get this errer:

2007-09-22, 04:22:15
exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError:
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe0' in position 71: ordinal not in range(128)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/eric4/Project/ProjectFormsBrowser.py", line 627, in __compileUIDone
    f.write(line + os.linesep)

Version Numbers:
  Python 2.4.1
  Qt 4.3.1
  PyQt4 4.3
  sip 4.7
  QScintilla 2.1
  eric4 4.1-snapshot-20070813 (r1433)

Platform: linux2
2.4.1 (#1, May 25 2007, 17:56:29)
[GCC 4.0.2 20050901 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux)]

If i use the alder copy of my form (whithout icon) and i try to recompile i get the same error.

Can you help Me

Regards

Luca