[Eric] New Project Bug - Crashes Eric4

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Apr 5 12:51:51 BST 2008

Hello,

unfortunately I cannot reproduce it over here in Xp. However, the completer
only displays a list, if the path starts with a drive. This is pure Qt and
cannot be influenced by eric4. eric just sets up a QCompleter and that's it.
Maybe I can get a copy of the traceback window (I hope you get a nice stack
trace).