[Eric] eric4 & version control

dave selby dave6502 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:12:27 BST 2008

Hi,

I am struggling getting version control working with eric4. I have
ended up going round in circles. I have searched the wiki but no joy.

I am using google code to host which suggests checking out with ...
svn checkout https://kmotion2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ kmotion2
--username dave6502
I can get this working manually on the command line but I would like
to have it working with eric4.

First question,

version control gives me 'new from repository', 'export from
repository' ....Can anyone explain what the difference is ? they both
seem to indicate a svn checkout ?
In the same blockI also have the option 'add to repository' ... add
the project to the repository ?

If I can clarify this I can move on

Many Thanks

Dave