[Eric] Re: Eric and Django Plugin

Haroldo Stenger harold.stenger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 03:26:01 BST 2008

Well I solved the issue. Just in case it is useful to some soul:

The problem was in my Django mix of a project, and another project in a
subdirectory of it, meant for an app. I deleted the latter's manage.py and
settings.py. Then, the runserver option ran from within Eric IDE did as
smothly as it usually does from the command line.

Thumbs up for EricIde Django Plugin! (which I think many people will use)