[Eric] broken down arrow

Mikhail A. Pokidko pma at altlinux.org
Wed Dec 3 17:22:47 GMT 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Jul <j.vienne@> wrote:
> 2008/12/3 Mikhail A. Pokidko <pma@>
>>
>> Hi!
>> I have a little but very annoying problem -- down arrow doesn`t moves
>> cursor down.
>> As i can recall such problem have appeared after migration from eric3
>> to eric4 (and affects all tested builds).
>> Does anyone know where to check out?
>> Preliminary googling didn`t find anything usefull.
>
> Hi,
> Already had a similar problem.
>  Two possibilities :
> - check in the shortcut config that arrows moves are correctly configured

Oh, that was my first thought and i`ve successfully missed this --
there was no key binded to "move down one line".
Thank you for making me recheck everythin` :-]

P.S.: I guess this is a bug as i tried latest snapshot with fresh environment?
(On the other hand i couldn`t find tones of complaints...)

--
xmpp: pma AT altlinux DOT org