[Eric] Little bug in french keyboard shortcuts

julien.cynober at free.fr julien.cynober at free.fr
Fri Dec 5 10:24:25 GMT 2008

First, I would like to thank Detlev Offenbach for developping eric.

In eric4-4.2.3, I noticed a little bug in the default keyboard shortcuts for the
french language : action 'Copy' should be assigned to 'Ctrl + C', but it has
been assigned to 'Ctrl + P'. Since 'Ctrl + P' is (also) the keyboard shortcut
for 'Print', pressing 'Ctrl + P' raises an "ambiguous keyboard shortcut" error.
Of course, 'Ctrl + C' does nothing, so that no shortcut is available neither for
'Copy' nor 'Print'.

This very little bug can be easily fixed by manually editing keyboard shortcuts,
but it would be better if it was fixed in the default settings file for french.

Regards,

Julien Cynober.