[Eric] Re: Eric crashes on winxp

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Dec 7 12:34:57 GMT 2008

Hi,

did you uninstall the Ubuntu packages before you installed the self compiled
ones? If not, there could be some old libraries, that are picked up. After
upgrading sip and PyQt4, you must upgrade and/or recompile the QScintilla
Python bindings as well. Best would be to uninstall all these Ubuntu packages
and do an install from sources in the order given by the eric4 README file.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de