[Eric] question about supporting reStructuredText

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Dec 7 12:38:03 GMT 2008

Hi Darren,

just pick the latest eric4 snapshot. It includes a pygments based lexer, that
makes available everything, which is supported by pygments. reStructuredText
should be one of the pygments lexers. If this is not autodetected, the
context menu of the editor contains an entry to select the pygments lexer to
be used.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de