[Eric] Auto-complete selection keyshortcut

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Dec 19 09:02:33 GMT 2008

On Freitag, 19. Dezember 2008, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Hmm, yes and now that I think of hit I seem to recall it working under
> XFCE.
>
> What's the deal?

QScintilla autocompletion and userlists seem to have a problem with the way
Gnome handles them (probably some window manager hints). Phil has it on the
todo list but would like to get some indication, if it works with other
window managers using pure GTK (I think XFCE does). Can you report your
results to him?