[Eric] Eric crashes on linux

Sjujsckij Nickolaj sterkrig at home.no
Mon Dec 22 20:07:47 GMT 2008

  Hm... As I've already wrote, Eric works fine on quite similar Gentoo
amd64 box, so I'm puzzled very much.
I tried JuffEd text editor (the only other program I know using
qscintilla) and Picard tagger (for PyQt4 testing), and both are launched
all right.

I'll try playing with PyQt4/sip versions (it worked a while ago, after
all!). After that I'll panick, report to Gentoo Bugzilla, wait for updates
or start learning vim (-:E