[Eric] last session wont load

Joseph Szili joseph.szili at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:51:48 GMT 2008

Hi, Firstly, thanks for the IDE which is just what I wanted: A full IDE
that's focused on python and not just another plugin to an IDE originally
geared towards Java al la eclipse or netbeans (hence the choice). Anyway ...

I'm a noob to python and Eric and I have a minor problem.

My session won't load even though in my preferences I have the "save
session" checked as well as "load session" option.

This is annoying as I'm having look in recent projects every time get to the
last project I was working on.

I'm guessing this is some sort of permissions or install problem ... what do
I look for?

I'm running Kubuntnu 8.04 and eric4 4.1.1 (r1972).

I'm not sure if this has any bearing on the problem but when I launch from
the command line I also get warnings about tranlsation files like
"qt_en_AU", "eric4_en_AU" and "qscintilla_en_AU" could not be loaded.

Cheers and thanks in advance,
JS