[Eric] Ruby

Nandhu MJS nandhu.mjs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:19:44 BST 2008

I have been using eric3 and now eric4 as a ruby editor and debugger for
about 2 years now.  I also tend to agree that eric is the best I have seen
that meets my requirements of a comfortable editor + debugger.  Though I
cannot say everything works because I have not tried every thing, what ever
I tried has worked. and if there is a problem, there is the near
instantaneous response from Detlev. Thanks Detlev

Regards and best wishes to all
Nandhu