[Eric] Having problems debugging apps that use Paramiko

Tony Caduto tony_caduto at amsoftwaredesign.com
Tue Jul 15 16:29:41 BST 2008

Hi,
I am a new Eric4 user and so far I love it :-)

Any way, when I debug a app that uses Paramiko
(http://www.lag.net/paramiko/)

I get this message:  The file build\bdist.win32\egg\paramiko\transport.py

When debugging this code:

import paramiko
paramiko.util.log_to_file('c:\\paramiko.log')
host = "xxxxxxx.xxxxx.xxx"
port = 22
t = paramiko.Transport((host, port))
myusername = 'xxxxx'
mypassword ='xxxx'

If I put a break point on any line that uses Paramiko it raises the error.

I am using eric4 version 4.1.5 (r2207)  which I download about 2 1/2
weeks ago and the latest Python 2.5.x

I did a search on the mailing list archives and did find some stuff
about debugging and eggs, but it was from awhile ago and seemed to have
been resolved in
later releases.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
Home of Lightning Admin for PostgreSQL and MySQL
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com