[Eric] Having problems debugging apps that use Paramiko

Tony Caduto tony_caduto at amsoftwaredesign.com
Tue Jul 15 16:44:09 BST 2008

Sorry, I didn't copy the whole error message in the first message,
should be:

"The file build\bdist.win32\egg\paramiko\transport.py could not be opened"

I also installed Paramiko with easy_install and I am running on windows XP SP2

Also the scripts run fine, I just can't debug them.

I also tried putting the location of the Paramiko library files in the environment vars path and in the python
sys.path, but all failed.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
Home of Lightning Admin for PostgreSQL and MySQL
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com