[Eric] hello and help

Tim Rue eric3seas at abstractionphysics.net
Sat Jul 19 01:40:33 BST 2008

Hello, I've been using eric3 in the past and now eric4 on ubuntu latest.
version of eric4 is 4.1.6

Startup eric4 thru the applications menu as an application in a terminal.
In the past eric would use this terminal for console applications.
Currently I have not been able to get  eric to see the terminal.
My console application breaks on an ncurses cbreak() err.

But it doesn't seem that eric is communicating with the terminal from
which it was started so not using ncurses doesn't help.

How do I fix this?

Thanks, and I think eric is  the best.

Tim