[Eric] Request

Berco Beute cyberco at media2b.net
Sat Jul 19 19:42:49 BST 2008

Thanks.
Is there a way to get the snapshots?
Is there a way to access Eric's CVS/SVN respository at all? Maybe I could
help a little bit...

Transpose line is like moving a line one place up, but that only works once.
Pressing CTRL-T again moves is down again. In Eclipse, duplicating a line
using CTR-ALT-DOWNARROW/UPARROW and moving that line using
ALT-DOWNARROW/UPARROW makes for some extremely fast and convenient editing.

Other requests:
- Organize imports using CTRL-O
- "Open module containing a type"-dialog: CTRL-SHIFT-O: opens a dialog where
you can enter a type (with autocompletion), when pressing ENTER the module
where that type is defined is opened.
- CTRL-CLICK on a variable to go to the first definition of that variable.
- Hoovering above a variable shows a balloon with the python documentation
of the type of that variable. This is from Java in Eclipse and may be pretty
hard to implement in dynamically typed languages, but it would be really
usefull.

Thanks, and keep up the great work on this excellent IDE!

2B