[Eric] ANN: eric 4.2RC1 released

Alex san at ezhik.org.ru
Sat Jul 26 11:44:41 BST 2008

BUG:

Autocomplition and calltips is COOL feature, but
when I set "V" in Autocomplition->Autocomplition Enabled,
and in Autocomplition->Eric->Enable Autocomplition
and Autocomplition->Rope->Enable Autocomplition
Autocomplitioan doubles in editor

ret<CTRL>+<Space>(return) produce
"returnurn"

I have tested Python (Django)