[Eric] ANN: eric 4.2RC1 released

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jul 26 13:17:55 BST 2008

Hi,

unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem over here. Are you sure, you have
latest snapshot versions of the plugins installed?

Btw, only one alternative autocompletion/calltips provider should be enabled.
The last one to be activated by the plugin manager will succeed.
Unfortunately, the configuration dialog cannot check this situation because
the config pages are provided by the plugins.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de