[Eric] Auto-Complete and GTK

Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior jose.junior at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 05:03:23 GMT 2008

So, after much searching I decided to use Eric4 for my Python dev
needs. It runs on windows, runs on linux, same face on both systems
and has a great set of tools that you dont find in many free IDEs.

The thing is I use pygtk/gtk for my software (not trying to start a
flame here, so just accept the info :)).

I am trying to understand exactly how those .api files work (and what
is their function) and dabbling with Eric4 auto-complete and calltips
(whatever it is :P).

My question, how can I make Eric4 complete and show options for GTK
modules (and other modules like SQLAlchemy and Elixir).

Like:

import gtk

gtk.W<ctrl+space>  shows nothing, I want to check if it is possible
for it to show the options starting with W....

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior
aka coredump