[Eric] Autocompletion and math module

☂Josh Chiα (谢任中) joshchia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 01:32:27 GMT 2008

$ sudo apt-get install python-qscintilla2
[sudo] password for jchia:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
python-qscintilla2 is already the newest version.
python-qscintilla2 set to manually installed.
$ eric
Warning: translation file 'qt_en_US'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'eric4_en_US'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'qscintilla_en_US'could not be loaded.
Using default.

After this, I looked API dialog.  The "Add from installed APIs" was greyed
out.  I'm running a variant of Ubuntu Hardy.

Josh