[Eric] Indentation Guides again

Petr Jakeš petr.jakes at tpc.cz
Sat Sep 20 23:16:38 BST 2008

Hi,
this topic was mentioned already in one of my previous posting.
Now I would like just to be more specific:
Settings > Preferences > Editor > General
If Show Indentation Guides option is checked, the guides are behaving as
follows:
1) The Tab width setting does not affect the behavior (appearance) of the
Indentation Guides
2) Indentation width setting does affect the behavior (appearance) of the
Indentation Guides as follows:

   a) Ind. width values 1,2,4  Ind. Guides distance is 3 characters
   b) Ind. width values 3,6    Ind. Guides distance is 9 characters
   c) Ind. width values 5      Ind. Guides distance is 15 characters
   d) Ind. width values 7      Ind. Guides distance is 21 characters
   e) Ind. width values 8      Ind. Guides distance is 6 characters
   f) Ind. width values 9      Ind. Guides distance is 27 characters
   g) Ind. width values 10     Ind. Guides distance is 15 characters

As Detlev already posted here, it is probably caused by QScintilla.
I would like to know, If somebody here can show me some directions where to
look or how to try to find the solution of this "strange mathematic"?

Regards

Petr Jakes