[Eric] Working directory not saved with project

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Feb 14 11:25:30 GMT 2009

On Samstag, 14. Februar 2009, Geert Vancompernolle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When you switch from project A to project B in Eric4, the working
> directory is not switched accordingly.  I assumed the working directory
> was stored with the project, but that's apparently not the case.
>
> Is it possible to store the working directory as part of the project data?

You can save a project session, which would contain this info (next to many
more like the currently open project files, breakpoints, settings of the
run/debug/... dialogs, bookmarks, ...). If configured, such a file will be
read upon opening a project and will be saved upon closing a project. Please
see the project configuration page and the project menu.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de