[Eric] Working directory not saved with project

Geert Vancompernolle geert.eric4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 12:50:44 GMT 2009

Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> On Samstag, 14. Februar 2009, Geert Vancompernolle wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When you switch from project A to project B in Eric4, the working
>> directory is not switched accordingly.  I assumed the working directory
>> was stored with the project, but that's apparently not the case.
>>
>> Is it possible to store the working directory as part of the project data?
>>

> You can save a project session, which would contain this info (next to many
> more like the currently open project files, breakpoints, settings of the
> run/debug/... dialogs, bookmarks, ...). If configured, such a file will be
> read upon opening a project and will be saved upon closing a project. Please
> see the project configuration page and the project menu.
>
> Regards,
> Detlev

I've checked almost all the tick boxes in the "Configure project
settings" screen (Settings | Preferences...), but even then the project
working directory is not saved.  Also, when there were more files open
prior to closing the project, those files are not re-opened when
re-opening the project.  Only the main file is re-opened.

Also, I've tried to explicitly save the session using Project | Session
| Save session.  All with the same (negative) result.

Where are those settings you're referring to?

Running the following on WinXP:

--
Best rgds,

Geert