[Eric] Dedent of def in classes?

Geert Vancompernolle geert.eric4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:00:28 GMT 2009

Hi,

When selecting "Settings | Preferences... | Editor | Typing", you can
select to configure typing for Python and Ruby.  When selecting Python,
you have the option to chose for automatic dedents of "else/elif" and
"except/finally".

That same mechanism would be very handy for "def" when writing classes
too, but  I can't find a way to do that.

Are there any other ways of achieving this dedent functionality for
def's in classes?  Other plug-ins who have that functionality?
I've tried to install Eric4 Assistant Plug-in, but can't get it
operational (installing plug-in is no problem, but how do I activate
this one?).  And I also don't know if this one gives you that wanted
functionality).

--
Best rgds,

Geert