[Eric] Adding new eric4 translation

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue May 19 19:04:20 BST 2009

Hi Claudio,

thanks for your offer. To do the translation just open the latest eric4
snapshot in eric4, go to the translations page and add your language (via
context menu). Once it is shown in the viewer (e.g. eric4_pt_br.ts) select it
and activate generate translation from the context menu. This extracts the
translatable strings and writes them to the .ts file. Load that file in Qt
Linguist (by double clicking it) and do the translations. Once finished, send
the completed .ts file back to me.

Please be informed, there are ~6.500 strings to do.