[Eric] how to store SVN password

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Mon Nov 9 01:02:47 GMT 2009

On Monday 09 November 2009 09:13:24 Nickolaj Sjujsckij wrote:
> There's no requirement to be root to use Subversion.

Sure. However, the often heard suggestion is to be root.

> Yep, DVCS are all that very well, feel free to write plugin for eric (-;E
> I dug svn-plugin source, and it's not that hard, but quite an amount of
> work. Maybe some day I'll try to write hg-plugin
And before that, would you be interested in helping with advice and comment in
a project to implement the choice of Bazaar as a plugin to Eric?

Of course, subject to the "owners" (in particular, detlev) being in favour of
such an enterprise.

I would appreciate your company, experience and advice.

OldAl

--
Algis Kabaila, MEngSc, PhD(Eng)
http://akabaila.pcug.org.au/StructuralAnalysis.pdf