[Eric] QT not found

Andreas Frickinger andreasfrickinger at me.com
Thu Jun 3 15:57:18 BST 2010

Ok, at first I tried to install everything manually. No I took the installer
from riverbank. The problem is, my Eric installation is Version 4-4.4.4a and
this tries ti access my old Python 2.5. Actually I can’t find the Eric 5
download because both Links on their website refer to Version 4!

Thx,

andy