[Eric] QT not found

Tobias Rzepka tobias.rzepka at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 3 18:29:43 BST 2010

Hi Andy,

Eric5 is still under development and no final release exist. At the
download page you can select manually a snapshot of Eric5. You need
Python 3.x for Eric5.
Eric4 still use Python 2.5.x, 2.6.x and maybe 2.7.

For each Python installation 2.5, 2.6, 3.1 exists an own installer for
PyQt4, witch you have to install depending of the chosen Eric/Python
Version.

Actually I use Python 2.6.5, PyQt4 "PyQt-Py2.6-gpl-4.7.3-2" and Eric4
4.4.4a.

Tobias